Elegant and Fine Dining Options
• SHARE by Curtis Stone — An elegant, inviting restaurant that encourages guests to reconnect with loved ones over an inspired multi-course meal of shareable small plates.
• The Salty Dog Gastropub — Developed in collaboration with Ernesto Uchimura, inaugural chef of the original Umami Burger and founding chef of Plan Check Kitchen + Bar. The menu offers a gourmet twist on traditional pub-style favorites with a selection of craft beers and premium whiskeys.
• Crown GrillSM — Serving our Sterling Silver premium beef and seafood prepared in an open kitchen, Crown Grill offers relaxed ambience and classic American steakhouse cuisine.
• Sterling SteakhouseSM — Experience our selection of premium, grain-fed beef including New York Strip Steak, Porterhouse and Filet Mignon.
• Sabatini'sSM Italian Trattoria — Our new menu features handmade pasta dishes from Chef Angelo Auriana of renowned L.A. restaurants The Factory Kitchen and Officine BRERA, plus treasured family recipes from Italian chefs across the fleet.
• Sabatini’sSM — This authentic Italian restaurant is a celebration of our culinary heritage. Indulge in signature pastas, Italian wines and delectable desserts like Tiramisú al Cioccolato.
• Bayou Café & Steakhouse — Onboard Coral Princess® and Island Princess,® enjoy the first New Orleans-style restaurant at sea! With Cajun menu classics like Jambalaya and Gumbo.
• Kai Sushi /Kai Seafood Bar — Try our traditional sushi bar, serving up sushi, Sashimi, Sake and wine by the glass exclusively on the Diamond Princess® and Sun Princess.®
• Crab Shack — Seafood lovers will have a full crab shack experience and the opportunity to enjoy Bayou-style boiled crawfish and sausage, spiced peel and eat shrimp, or a mixed steamer pot filled with snow crab, jumbo shrimp, clams, and mussels. Available on select ships.
• Planks BBQ — Our casual barbeque restaurant on board Caribbean Princess® gives you a choice of “planks” loaded with four meats, chili, coleslaw and seasoned fries along with starters and a decadent dessert.
• Steamers Seafood — Our new family-style seafood restaurant on board Caribbean Princess® offers a choice of Black & Blue Mussels, Classic Clam “Steamers” or the Broiled Platter, which includes scallops, shrimp and crab-stuffed flounder. All options come with generous sides and dipping sauces as well as starters and a dessert.
• La Mer French Bistro — Savor French bistro-style dining with a modern twist aboard Majestic Princess®, created with Michelin-starred Chef Emmanuel Renaut. The menu showcases authentic French cuisine crafted with the chef's innovative flair.
• Harmony — Created in partnership with the former chef of Wing Lei – the first Chinese restaurant in North America awarded a Michelin star – Harmony, features Chef Richard Chen’s interpretation of contemporary Chinese cuisine with a masterful balance of ingredients and flavors on board Majestic Princess.®
• Chef’s Table† — See our galley operations in action, while enjoying hors d’oeuvres and champagne with the chef. Participants will also be served an exclusive multi-course dinner and wine pairing menu created by the chef and not offered anywhere else on board the ship.
• Chef’s Table Lumiere — A spectacular dining experience that takes the Chef ’s Table to a new level, guests sit at a custom-made table and are magically surrounded by a curtain of light – providing a soft wall of privacy as they enjoy the chef’s specially prepared meal. Only available on board Regal Princess®, Royal Princess® and Majestic Princess®.
• Ultimate Balcony Dining — Featuring fresh lobster or steak, delicious delicacies and private service, all on your own balcony. Treat yourself to this unparalleled level of luxury morning or night, available for an additional cost.
†The Chef’s Table program is limited to approximately 10-12 guests per table and is offered on all vessels except on Sea Princess® and Sun Princess® (not offered on vessels operating in Australia and Asia).
††Cover charge includes set lunch or dinner courses; additional main courses and/or specialty items can be purchased for an additional fee.
^^Ultimate Balcony Dining is available in select staterooms and priced per couple.
NOTE: Dining options, menu selections, locations and venues may vary by ship, and actual hours of operation are subject to change based on itinerary and season. Charges apply for select dining options and are subject to change.